(by Kenn Reayto Sergei Samus)

Comment by Kenn Reay(2/22/2020 2:45:59 PM) - beautiful comp. love the colours

Comment by Kenn Reay(2/22/2020 2:37:01 PM) - Bad putt mate. but love the shot.

Comment by Kenn Reay(2/22/2020 2:26:52 PM) - cracking image with great cross light

Comment by Kenn Reay(2/22/2020 2:23:39 PM) - Agree with the above but I feel that the image needs a bit more length to the left to allow the image to flow.

Comment by Kenn Reay(2/22/2020 2:18:59 PM) - Lovely image and great comp

Comment by Kenn Reay(2/22/2020 2:17:43 PM) - lovely image and great comp. love it

Comment by Kenn Reay(2/21/2020 4:13:04 PM) - Love the play of light going through the whole image. Beautifully captured

Comment by Kenn Reay(2/21/2020 4:02:45 PM) - Beautiful comp. Absolutely nothing to fault in my opinion

Comment by Kenn Reay(11/29/2018 5:02:35 PM) - Hi Anna. I met you many years ago on Skye. And just coming back to Photoblink. This is beautiful. Kenn

Comment by Kenn Reay(2/25/2018 6:15:35 PM) - Sorry, just saw your exposure info. Bang on!

Comment by Kenn Reay(2/25/2018 6:14:42 PM) - Not sure what the exposure is but never more than 30 secs if you don't want trails. However you've done amazing in the fact hat in the NE you have avoided the light pollution and got a great image. Still trying to find somewhere apart from Kielder to get great star trail images myself

Comment by Kenn Reay(12/24/2013 4:13:03 PM) - A fitting tribute Les and I was proud to be one of the Skye group. Truly a great week and Bill was an inspiration to us all. Great to have our evenings together and to hear his perspective on things. I remember well that he commented that Keith Frost and I should set up our own pub (after preparing him a humble bacon sandwich} but we declined on the basis of profits being eaten/drunk. He was a great guy and an amazing photographer. Hope his work will be published further. Kenn